Tuesday, May 25, 2010




March 12 is Kaye's (or Kikay's) birthday and I wanted to make something that she could bring to school and share with her classmates. I got this recipe from my friend Cindy and it turns out that this recipe is the same one that can be found at the back of the Hershey's Cocoa can. I made them, together with the icing and decorated the cupckes with it. I put candy sprinkles on top and it was a hit with the kids!!! The cupcakes not only looked good, they taste even better!


After posting the photos on my facebook account, my friends started asking me how I made them and asked me for the recipe, including how I decorated them and this is actually how I started making videos and posting them on my page Pinay Cooking Lessons because I was having a hard time describing the decorating process through typing. I got good responses from my friends and the rest is history.




I was making the cupcakes for my other daughter Katrina's friend Val when I made this video. They too love the cupcakes and said that they looked too pretty to eat.
If you want to see the video on how to make these pretty cupcakes, then click on this link for part 1 of the video:
for the part 2 of the video, pls click this link:
for instructions on how to make the icing, pls. click this link:
for instructions on how to decorate the cupcakes pls click this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment